Wear your Touro heart on your sleeve literally.
Your voice is valuable and needed; your willingness to help is priceless.
About Our Ambassadors
Our Ambassadors do much more than represent and advocate on behalf of Touro California. As a Alumni Ambassador, you'll have a variety of opportunities to educate the world about the University that educated you.
What Ambassadors Do
- Represent and advocate on behalf of Touro California.
- Attend and represent the Association at events and conferences.
- Notify the Association of possible recruitment/career opportunities (new student or Alumni contacts, advertising opportunities, etc).
- Offer the Alumni Association with your social media handles for tagging and reposting (optional).
- Make ~1 social media post per month.
- Forward us newsworthy items from the Alumni community.
- Attend two Touro California events per year (either virtual or in-person).
- Be available to speak to a class once a semester.
- Act as a point of contact for prospective students or alumni.
- Share updates with your circle.
- Are Touro University California Alums (graduated).
- Receive approval from their respective programs.
- Represent TUC Alumni Association in a positive and honest light.
- Commit to a minimum one-year term as an Alumni Ambassador.
- Are enthusiastic, show initiative, and have excellent social and communication skills.
- Are willing to communicate with the Association via voice, text or email (your choice) and engage in some volunteer activities on the Association's behalf.
- Act as contact persons for prospective students, and guide applicants if they have questions.
- Have a desire to network and gain valuable contacts.
- Stay connected with Alumni Association, faculty, and staff.
- Receive social media branding, zoom background and sample language to promote your Ambassador position.
- Receive complimentary Touro California swag and clothing items.
- Expand your network with other Alumni and business contacts that may benefit your career.
- Gain practical experience, flex your mentoring skills and showcase your interpersonal skills.
- Enhance your resume through professional development opportunities (e.g., guest speaking, mentoring, and networking).
- Be a source of inspiration!
Become An Ambassador
If you are interested in becoming an Alumni Ambassador please reach out to our Alumni Engagement Director.
Glen A. Faison
Alumni Engagement Director