Wear your Touro heart on your sleeve literally.
Your voice is valuable and needed; your willingness to help is priceless.
About Our Ambassadors
Our Ambassadors do much more than represent and advocate on behalf of Touro California. As a Alumni Ambassador, you'll have a variety of opportunities to educate the world about the University that educated you.
What Ambassadors Do
- Represent and advocate on behalf of Touro California.
- Attend and represent the Association at events and conferences.
- Notify the Association of possible recruitment/career opportunities (new student or Alumni contacts, advertising opportunities, etc).
- Offer the Alumni Association with your social media handles for tagging and reposting (optional).
- Make ~1 social media post per month.
- Forward us newsworthy items from the Alumni community.
- Attend two Touro California events per year (either virtual or in-person).
- Be available to speak to a class once a semester.
- Act as a point of contact for prospective students or alumni.
- Share updates with your circle.
- Are Touro University California Alums (graduated).
- Receive approval from their respective programs.
- Represent TUC Alumni Association in a positive and honest light.
- Commit to a minimum one-year term as an Alumni Ambassador.
- Are enthusiastic, show initiative, and have excellent social and communication skills.
- Are willing to communicate with the Association via voice, text or email (your choice) and engage in some volunteer activities on the Association's behalf.
- Act as contact persons for prospective students, and guide applicants if they have questions.
- Have a desire to network and gain valuable contacts.
- Stay connected with Alumni Association, faculty, and staff.
- Receive social media branding, zoom background and sample language to promote your Ambassador position.
- Receive complimentary Touro California swag and clothing items.
- Expand your network with other Alumni and business contacts that may benefit your career.
- Gain practical experience, flex your mentoring skills and showcase your interpersonal skills.
- Enhance your resume through professional development opportunities (e.g., guest speaking, mentoring, and networking).
- Be a source of inspiration!
Become An Ambassador
An online application form to become an Ambassador is coming soon! In the meantime feel free to reach out to our Alumni Engagement Director.
Glen A. Faison
Alumni Engagement Director