Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
We work hard to keep our tuition affordable and our financial aid counselors are available to go over your financial aid options. In addition to program tuition, fees and general attendance.
Sonography Tuition 2023-2024
|Tuition Per Trimester||$8,400|
Additional Sonography Fees
|Student Health Fee (annual)||$330|
|Technology Fee (per trimester)||$60|
Tuition and fees are subject to change. The Touro University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change the fee schedule without prior written notice.
General University Fees
|Late registration fee||$100|
|Returned check fee||$40|
|Stop payment fee||$50|
|Late payment fee||$100|
|Transcript fee (per copy)||$10|
|Payment Plan (enrollment only)||$50|
There are many financial aid options to help you reach your TUC goals. We receive funds from federal, state, and private sources including federal and private loans, several federal scholarship programs, the Federal Work-Study Program, and more.
TUC's financial aid department supports your educational goals and is eager to assist you in finding the financial help you need.
Generally, to qualify for federal financial aid you will need to:
- Demonstrate financial need for direct subsidized loans and work-study
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen (several options apply)
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment
- Be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for the Direct Loan Program
- Make satisfactory academic progress
- Sign the certification statement on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form stating that:
- You are not in default on a federal student loan;
- You do not owe money on a federal student grant; and
- You will use federal student aid only for educational purposes; and
- Demonstrate you do not have a negative credit history.
Ready to apply for financial aid? It all starts with filling out a FAFSA.
Need More Help or Info?
Members of TUC's financial aid and tuition departments (Bursar's office) are always available to help you one-on-one.