Faculty & Staff at TUC
Department: Deans Office
Title: Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs
Phone: (707) 638-5906
Fax: (707) 638-5947
Office: Administration and Faculty 2, Rm. 222
|Institution||Degree||Field of Study||Obtained|
|University of the Pacific||PharmD||Pharmacy||April 1976|
Pharmacy Practice Experiences
Track 3- Interviewing Skills
- Baumgartner L, Ip EJ, Sasaki-Hill D, Wong T, Israel, H, Barnett MJ. Implementation of Mock Acute Care Advance Pharmacy Practice Experience Simulations and an Assessment Rubric. Am J Pharm Educ. Am J Pharm Educ. 2019 Dec;83(4):1851.
- Baumgartner L, Ip EJ, Sasaki-Hill D, Wong T, Israel, H, Barnett MJ. Implementation of Mock Acute Care Advance Pharmacy Practice Experience Simulations and Validation Results. Am J Pharm Educ Am J Pharm Educ. 2019 Nov;83(9):7331
- Knapp K, Yoshizuka K, Sasaki-Hill D, Caygill-Walsh R. Co-located Retail Clinics and Pharmacies:An Opportunity to Provide More Primary Care. Pharmacy 2019, 7(3), 74; https://doi.org/10.3390/pharmacy7030074 - 26 Jun 2019
- Knapp, K, Shane, PA, Sasaki-Hill, D, Yoshizuka, K, Chan, P, Vo, T. Bullying in the Clinical Training of Pharmacists. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education Aug 15, 2014; 78(6): 117. doi: 10.5688/ajpe 786117 PMCID: PMC4140483
- Mar E, Barnett MJ, Tang TT-L, Kuperberg J, Sasaki-Hill DS, Knapp KK. Impact of Previous Pharmacy Work Experience on Pharmacy School Academic Performance. Am f Pharml Educ. 2010; 74(6): article 42.
- Mészáros K, Barnett MJ, McDonald K, Wehring H, Evans DJ, Sasaki-Hill D, Goldsmith PC, Knapp KK. Progress examination for assessing students’ readiness for advanced pharmacy practice experiences. Am J Pharm Educ. 2009:73(4); article 109.
- Barnett M, Meszaros K, McDonald K, Perry PJ, Goldsmith PC, Sasaki-Hill D, Evans D, Knapp K.Developing a Two-Plus-Two Doctor of Pharmacy Curriculum: One New College of Pharmacy’s Experience.Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2010, in press
- Barnett MJ, Mészáros K, Goldsmith PC, Evans DJ, Tang TT-L, Sasaki-Hill DS, Knapp KK.Special Session: Progress Examination for Assessing Students’ Readiness for Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences.American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy.Boston, MA, July 2009.
- Barnett MJ, Tang TT-L, Mar E, Sasaki-Hill DS, Perry PJ.Impact of Pharmacy School-Level Factors on First-Time NAPLEX Passage Rates. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Boston, MA, July 2009.
- Mar E, Barnett MJ, Tang TT-L, Sasaki-Hill DS.Impact of Previous Pharmacy Work Experience on Pharmacy School Academic Performance.American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Boston, MA, July 2009.
- Meszaros K, Barnett M, Wehring H, Evans D, Sasaki-Hill D, Goldsmith PC, Knapp K.Progress Examination for Assessing Students’ Readiness for Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences.American Journal for Pharmacy Education.2009; 73(6):Article 109.
- Kuperberg JR, Sasaki-Hill D, Goldsmith PC, Knapp K. “Pharmacy Student Admissions at Touro University-California College of Pharmacy.” WASC Poster presentation, Nov 12, 2008.
- Meszaros K, Barnett M, Tang TT-L, McDonald K, Evans D, Sasaki-Hill D, Goldsmith PC, Knapp K. Progress Examination for Assessing Students’ Readiness for Advanced Pharmacy Practice (Clinical) Experiences. WASC Poster presentation, March 23, 2010
Contra Costa California Pharmacists Association- Chapter President 2012
Rho Chi- Honorary Faculty 2011
Phi Lambda Sigma- Honorary Faculty 2010
Touro Pharmacy Alliance Advisor 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
California Pharmacists Association, Academy of Pharmacy Educators Chair 2008
California Pharmacists Association, Educational Advisory Committee Chair 2008
American Association of College of Pharmacy, Cost of Experiential Education Taskforce,2008
Diablo Health-System Pharmacists, Continuing Education Chair 2008
California State Board Committee Member 2008
National Community Pharmacists Association-Student Advisor 2008
California Consortium IPPE/OSCE 2007
Contra Costa California Pharmacists Association, Continuing Education Chair 2007
California Committee of Experiential Educators 2006
American Association of College of Pharmacy, Academic Leadership Fellow Program, 2006
American Pharmacists Association-ASP, Co-Advisor 2005 Experiential Education in Pharmacy, Chicago, IL, June 2005
American Association of College of Pharmacy, APPI Summit to Advance
|Touro University-California, College of Pharmacy||Associate Dean-Cllinical Affairs||2005 to now|
|Longs Drugs||Pharmacy Recruiting Manager/Professional Affairs||1997 to 2005|
|Longs Drugs||Pharmacy Technician Trainer/Developer||1992 to 1997|
|Longs Drugs||Pharmacy Manager||1980 to 1997|
|Longs Drugs||Staff Pharmacist||1976 to 1980|
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.