We will be holding our second blood drive of 2016 Wednesday May 4th from 11:30am to 4pm! Blood Centers of the Pacific supports 50 Hospitals in Northern California. They need to see approximately 500 donors a day to meet the needs of area hospitals. To achieve their lifesaving mission, they rely 100% on volunteer donors like us! Together we save lives!
Blood donors receive 2 things: a voucher to 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom and that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you help out a great cause :)
There are 2 ways to sign up!
The second way is through the website. Directions below
- Visit www.bloodheroes.com
- On the header click “Donate Blood”
- Enter Sponsor name: Touro University - Vallejo (must be entered exactly like this)
- Sign up for a time!
Donations will take place in front of Lander Hall on May 4th between 11:30am and 4pm.
I understand we're all very busy, so in order to facilitate a more rapid appointment please have the following items and information ready at your appointment time...
1. Personal ID with picture and full name (ie. driver's license, work, school ID, etc)
2. A list of all countries visited in the past 12 months and European countries visited since 1980.
For a full list of things that may keep you from donating blood visit the link below.
Contact Steven Munassi (Steven.Munassi@tu.edu), Vice President of Community Outreach for additional information.
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.