Healthy TUC: Fall 2021
(PDF opens in new window)
With the launch of the Fall 2021 semester comes the updated Healthy TUC Fall 2021 Plan to maintain the campus health and safety as our number one priority.
TUC recognizes that:
- The currently available COVID-19 vaccines do not fully prevent infection by and transmission of COVID-19 by those who are fully immunized
- New variants continue to emerge across the globe with rapid internationalization
- Emerging variants may become more virulent with the potential to evade the vaccine.
As such, it is imperative that as a campus we maintain our engineering, administrative, and PPE controls to limit exposure of our students, staff, faculty to current and emerging variants of COVID-19. This document details those controls, the responsibilities of students, staff, and faculty, and specific COVID related campus policies.
Updates to Healthy TUC Fall 2021:
- Out of an abundance of caution indoor dining in communal spaces will no longer be allowed. Dining should take place outdoors. Single individuals dining in a single occupancy office with the door closed will remain allowable.
- Pseudo-Random Campus-Wide Surveillance Testing will be re-started in September. More information will be coming soon.
- Maximum campus occupancy at 25% will be maintained through the fall 2021 semester.
All students, staff, and faculty are required to read and follow Healthy TUC Fall 2021. To certify that you have read Healthy TUC Fall 2021 please use the link below and complete the certification by End of Day Friday September 17, 2021.
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.