COVID-19 Libguide from the TUC Library
This guide gathers evidence-based resources on COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.
In it you will find:
- COVID-19 Facts - find out what you should and can do to protect yourself and others.
- Latest Coronavirus News - find the latest evidence-based news on the coronavirus.
- Emerging Coronavirus Research - find links to emerging research on coronavirus.
- Databases for COVID-19 - free and licensed databases that have information on COVID-19.
- Using the Library from Home - find ways to access the Library's resources from the comfort of your home.
If there are any questions about this libguide, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library has added to the Library's A-Z Database page, 28 e-resources that include special sections with COVID-19 information.
View A-Z Databases list: https://libguides.tu.edu/az.php
COVID-19 information is findable on the A-Z Database page by clicking on COVID-19 in the "All Subjects" search box.
The 28 COVID-19 resources include 13 COVID-19 free resources (i.e. do not require TUC authentication from off-campus). These free resources are findable by clicking on "Free Resources" in the "All Database Types" Search box immediately after doing the COVID-19 subject search.
For assistance, please e-mail the TUC Library at email@example.com.
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.